Welcome to our office! We are a friendly, family-oriented eye health care facility that has served the Reedsburg area for over 35 years. We consider quality of care and knowledgeable staff to be very important. But perhaps more importantly, we value a warm, personal, and friendly atmosphere.
Dr. Joe Prell opened the office in August 1979, shortly after he graduated from the Illinois College of Optometry in Chicago. Many of the patients we saw that first year continue to return on a regular basis for their eye care, and many of their children and grandchildren are now also loyal patients. We offer complete eye care for all ages, including eye disease diagnosis and management, LASIK and cataract co-management, glaucoma diagnosis and treatment, foreign body removal, treating eye infections, contact lenses, high definition spectacle lenses, and we carry a wide variety of top quality, name brand frames.
To provide complete, personalized eye care to each patient by:
- Seeing each patient as an individual with unique and specific needs.
- Communicating with each individual at his or her level to learn and understand those needs.
- Using state of the art technologies and referral systems to assess their visual and ocular status.
- Combining these aspects to tailor an individual plan and treatment, unique to each patient.
- Offering top quality materials at a very competitive value.
- Providing on-going service and care from friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced staff.